Aidan at 23 months

Aidan at 23 months
Aidan at 23 months

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Entering the Blogging Waters in hopes I don't drown

This is my first blog and somehow I'm nervous. I don't know why either, after all this is just a medium which I plan on using only to communicate with friends and family. To share the day to day experiences I go through that I would share with them anyway if I had the time to see them as often as I wish I could. Wow, that sentence doesn't seem grammatically correct, does it? Oh my, is this what this experience is going to be like constantly for me? Always worrying whether my English is correct? Do my words make sense to those reading the blog? Yikes, the paranoia is already getting the best of me and I haven’t even hit Submit yet… so here's what I'll do. I apologize in advance if I do misspell any words here and there, if sometimes my sentences go on and on or if my thoughts lack transitions from one to the next. Believe me when I tell you, that's exactly how my mind works as well. At times I wonder how I get so much done in one day when one thing has absolute no relation to the next (did I mention that's why I'm in love with To Do Lists? ). 

Welcome to my mind, welcome to my world, welcome to my life!


I hope you all enjoy my stories and pictures as I’ll try to recap my everyday life to you. Yes, I will include the good, the bad and the ugly. Get ready, this mommy is looking to share the awesome things in her life as well as the things that drive her nuts. And I tell ya, I do have lots of things that get on my nerves. I shall try really hard to keep it all balanced.

Hoping to post again in a couple of days. In the mean time have a beautiful day and don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams. :-)

Vero

No comments:

Post a Comment